2019 marked the 30th year that this pilgrimage has taken place and as far as I know it is an unbroken run. Commenced in 1989 by my predecessor, Edmund Waddlelove RIP, this is a key pilgrimage in our annual calendar.
This year pilgrims came in good number and the weather held for us (as it does each year) to enable the Rosary procession and veneration of the relic at the Holy-Well.
My sincere thanks to all who assisted but in particular, Anthony Dickinson who provided a choir at short notice and Michael Durnan whose photographs you can see below and who stepped in at the last minute to record events.
- Celebrant: Father Gribben
- Deacon: Canon Tanner ICKSP
- Subdeacon: Father Sean Riley
- MC: Mr P Russell
- Polyphony: Anthony Dickinson and his assembled choir
- Chant/Violin: Sisters Adorers of the Royal Heart of Jesus
- Photography: Mr M Durnan