"Cardinal Raymond Burke is urging faithful Catholics to “storm heaven” by joining with him once a month in the Mass and the Rosary to pray for hope and guidance out of the current “confusion” in the Church and the world!
Ultimately, the Cardinal is hoping that 1 million Catholics like you will join the campaign! That may be an ambitious goal. But the current crisis in the Church and our culture demands dramatic action.
The lay Catholic organization Catholic Action for Faith and Family has put up a page on its website for “Rosary Warriors” to sign on to the joint effort, which Cardinal Burke launched with a Mass in Rome on December 8.
Click here or below to sign on to join Cardinal Burke's Operation "Storm Heaven"!
Each Mass and Rosary will be offered to obtain from God, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the following graces and for the following intentions:
- For Holy Mother Church: that Our Lord guide the Pope, the bishops and all members of the clergy to be holy in all things, faithful shepherds, beacons of Truth, and defenders of Good;
- That all confusion be dispelled from the hearts and minds of all people and may the Light of Truth shine in them;
- For our families and the family institution that is being so attacked in our world;
- For the conversion of all sinners to the True Faith
- To obtain the graces necessary to stop abortion, stop the onslaught of the homosexual revolution, to overturn legalized same-sex marriage, to stop the spread of physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia, and to stop the culture of death in all its forms and establish the Culture of Life in all souls, in all minds and in all hearts;